Fork me on GitHub
"XOOPS ist ein dynamisches OO (Objekt Orientiertes) open source Portal Script geschrieben in PHP. XOOPS ist ein ideales CMS (Content Management System) für den Aufbau von kleineren und grösseren Communities, Firmen-, Intra- und Internet-Portale, Web-Logs und vieles mehr."
forum
Bitte schaut in die DOKUMENTATION oder benutzt die SUCHFUNKTION bevor Ihr Eure Fragen im Forum stellt. Viele Fragen wurden bereits gestellt.

Leser in diesem Thema:   1 Anonyme(r)

A little problem with my Casdedi
Benutzerinformationen
Dear friends!
I don't understand German at all so I try to make my problem clear in English. I believe some of you can help me.
I found the mod Casdedi 3.02 and I like it very much.
I tryed to use it on my test-site and found a little problem with "Note of Webmaster" abiity.
When I put some xoopscodes or HTML code or smilies in the text area for the Note of Webmaster in Admin Panel and then submit changes, I see on the site page the text but with the tag sings, for example, look it up at my site here
So it looks like that the second DTHML text form /XoopsFormDhtmlTextarea(_AM_GBK_NOTE, 'note', $note, 10, 50)/ doesn't function properely.
I tryed locate the bug myself , but failed - not an expert in PHP. I only find your forum about the Casdedi mod, so I decided to ask your HELP.
HELP PLEASE

Andrew
(Xoops, 2.013.2)

Geschrieben: 31.05.2006
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Melden

Re: A little problem with my Casdedi
Benutzerinformationen
Open casdedi/index.php and look for the following code (starts about line 109):

if ($note) {
$a_msg['note_title'] = _MD_GBK_NOTE;
$a_msg['note_msg'] = $note;
}

and replace it with this code:

if ($note) {
$a_msg['note_title'] = _MD_GBK_NOTE;
$a_msg['note_msg'] = $myts->displayTarea($note$xoopsModuleConfig['htmlallow'], $xoopsModuleConfig['smiliesallow'], $xoopsModuleConfig['xoopscodesallow'], $xoopsModuleConfig['imagesallow'], $xoopsModuleConfig['linebreakconv']);
}

Be sure that you that the preferences are correct or change the above code if you want the other settings for the webmaster note. Ex.: If html is not allowed in preferences for your guest, but you want to have html for the webmaster change

$xoopsModuleConfig['htmlallow']

into

Geschrieben: 31.05.2006
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Melden

Re: A little problem with my Casdedi
Benutzerinformationen
Dear FrankBlack!

Thank you so much! all is o'key.
I hoped someone could help me. But not so quickly! You are the Great user!
Das ist fantastisch! Danke schoen!
The only words I know today (I ask my friind how I can thank you in German).

Andrew

Geschrieben: 01.06.2006

[Erweiterte Suche]